Saturday 20 May 2017

New blogger??

Salam and hi!
First of all, this is not my first blog as I have 2 blogs before but I have problems with those blogs that  makes me wanna start fresh with new blog. hmmm.. Quite sad as I have to find new 'friends' here. Sobs :'(

As for this new blog, I'm going to share about my braces journey. Well, kalau takde sape interested pun, it will be like my personal diary la kan. Sendiri tulis, sendiri baca. hahah sedih! Takpelah slow2.
Malas nak type panjang. So see you on my next post about my braces. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hai. Salam kenal dr blog Cik Renex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal juga. saya pun baru berblogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masa pakai spacer ada tak gusi bengkak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yang time register tu..time register kat kaunter ke yg di masukkan list...lepastu masa dari appointment hingga time pakai braces tu bape lame?

    ReplyDelete

Lontong Goreng from Leftover Nasi Impit Recipe

Assalamualaikum and hi! Hows your raya going? Banyok dapat duit raya tak? Iols alhamdulillah masih dapat sebab belum kerja. hihi. Kepada ya...